Are you in control of the life cycle of your corporate information? Do you operate under a records retention program that determines when it’s time to destroy records?
Or do you have a shredding program, but experience uneven (or questionably secure) service?
When you decide to destroy information, you need to ensure that it’s done properly.
Responsibility for your secure destruction means that your partner in shredding:
- Meets your operational needs, whether they involve large volumes, unusual pickup locations, or high-security data
- Complies with all applicable legislation, from HIPAA to FACTA
- Communicates with you clearly so that when things don’t go according to your plans, they can be there when you need them
- Reports on demand about what you’ve destroyed, when, and under whose authorization
At FileVault, we’ve addressed demanding records destruction assignments for 13 years:
- Files are shredded according to a clearly understood program, under NAID-certified specifications when required.
- Client happiness team members communicate status of destruction programs at all times
- Certificates of destruction are provided to records management professionals and compliance teams.
Proper, legal, secure destruction of your data and records is your job: let FileVault help you get it done perfectly.
"Got it! You guys are the best. Thanks! "~ Debbie
"Thank you for the prompt, courteous service today. Instructions were excellent."~ Susanne
"Great! Wish our other two vendors were as responsive."~ Terrance
"You and all the rest of the FileVault team are the most intelligent, courteous, friendly folks I've ever (EVER!) had the pleasure of working with !!!"~ Karen
"And btw, just wanted to say that the two guys I've dealt with who deliver files are really great, always prompt, helpful, and polite!"~ Fritz
"Thank you so much for your help. You have excellent customer service at FileVault."~ Kim
"Thank you very much for your expedient assistance! I am extremely impressed and pleased with FileVault's turnaround on this request, and I'm very appreciative!"~ Lisa
"I appreciate working with you guys. I always get an answer and action right away. I like that!! "~ Bruce
"Thank you Sharon. And thank you all there for such great service."~ Karon
"I just opened the file~ Nice. Thanks for putting that together for us! "~ Connie
"The guys were here bright and early and got the job done. I just wanted to say how much I appreciate working with all of you guys. You are all so nice, so professional! Have a great day."~ Sophie