Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery is something no business ever anticipates experiencing, yet every business needs to plan for. FileVault has the ability to bring the facilities, technology and infrastructure to your preferred site within 24-48 hours of a disaster declaration. Or, if you choose, the custom configuration that you need to recover can be shipped, set up and implemented at your alternate location.
These new services include:
- Full and unlimited access to all Help Desk Functions
- Access to all Quick Ship IT rolling inventory
- Availability of modular portable work units
- Access to portable Emergency Power Generators
- Full satellite IP phone service and internet connectivity
- No charge “annual check-up” with a recovery specialist to make sure your business needs are re-examined and kept current
- Access to data center space in other markets
We are excited that finally the complete solution exists, guaranteeing that your phone, data, work stations, and communication capabilities will be operational no matter what the situation-even if the local infrastructure is destroyed.
Whichever option you choose, you now will be able to keep your critical business functions operational, and have it done quickly, efficiently, and locally, allowing for your work group recovery to be smoother and less complicated and your technological recovery to be faster and more efficient.
Typical Double-Wide Installation – Office Environment 48 positions