We use the best container in the business for our clients’ records: The VaultPlus(sm) carton.
Our thoughtfulness for our clients and the safekeeping of their records are evident in the design of the VaultPlus carton we provide. It assembles with one simple move and in doing so creates an exceptionally strong, double-walled box (rated to hold as much as 200 pounds of records). Simple to use and offering maximum protection, the VaultPlus carton delivers.
Why are features like these important? When you set up hundreds of cartons per month, as many of our clients do, efficiency and effectiveness matter a lot.
How could the records storage carton be so important?
Just ask any records manager who has had to:
- assemble a box in 20 steps, folding ‘flap A’ over ‘flap B’
- find a carton whose label peeled off
- clean up files spilled due to flimsy boxes collapsing
The FileVault MiniVault™
- sets up in one step
- features double-walled construction, enabling it to bear a 200-lb load on top
- uses an extra-deep lid, which stays in place during handling
- is (let’s face it) one handsome carton